Vehicles may not be parked on the front yard of a property (8-308).
It shall be unlawful for any person to allow to exist on any residential, commercial or industrial premises, conditions which are injurious to the health, safety or general welfare of the residents of the community or conditions which are detrimental to adjoining property, the neighborhood or the city. For the purpose of fair and efficient enforcement and administration, such unlawful conditions shall be classified as follows.
Exterior conditions (yard) shall include, but not be limited to, the scattering over or the parking, leaving, depositing or accumulation on the yard of any of the following:
- Lumber, wire, metal, tires, concrete, masonry products, plastic products, supplies, equipment, machinery, auto parts, junk or refuse;
- Abandoned motor vehicles; or
- Furniture, stoves, refrigerators, televisions, sinks, bicycles, lawn mowers, or other such items of personal property.
- Nauseous substances, carcasses of dead animals or places where animals are kept in an offensive manner.
- Exterior conditions (structure) shall include, but not be limited to, deteriorated, dilapidated, or unsightly:
- Exteriors of any structure
- Exteriors of any accessory structure
- Fences, walls, or retaining walls